Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random

If you look closely that is snow falling... Apparently this is supposed to be a rare occurrence around here since we are so low in elevation.
This is a new mural of our community on the Plaid Pantry Convenience store around the corner.
Kayla catches snow flakes on her tongue.
How could I not stop at this store? The owner is actually really cool and we ended up talking to him for a good 30minutes. Plus there were samurai swords, throwing stars, daggers, Samurai armor etc... I think this will be the perfect place to stock up on my hand-to-hand combat weapons for the zombie attacks. I left a knife there to get sharpened, the owner said the guy he has sharpen for him used to be the lead sharpener for benchmade knives, maybe i'll shave with my freshly sharpened knife today (i'm sick of the word sharpen, now!)
This picture does no justice but at the moment huge silver dollar sized snow flakes are falling, maybe if you click on the picture and enlarge it you can see it better...

1 comment:

kingdomforavoice said...

I know where you can do my christmas shopping from now on.