Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and other pics.

So, Kim had an awards banquet to attend Halloween night, so trick or treating duties fell to big brother. Last year CreCre went trick or treating in The Dalles so she didn't get a very good haul of candy. I just realized I forgot to take a picture of the candy but it had to be about 5lbs of candy! We got behind on time and had to rush to get CreCre to the convention center because the pow wow was about to begin.

I think the above jack-o-lantern is was one of my favorites.
This was a pretty fun house.








Smilin' with the eyes closed.



A couple houses. At the house on the left had an older lady with one of those devices you hold up to your nech and a computerized voice comes out, it was hilarious watching CreCre's terrified reaction, she did say thank you though.








This was a festive house.










This was the first house, we couldn't quite wait for the sun to go down.









I really like this jack-o-lantern, even though it was a little black and white tv with tin foil.




We went to the Mall first but it was super crowded and the candy wasn't that good.

Just driving around. A row of Fall trees by our house.



The Max train on the other side of the park as I waited for the light to change, this is by the mall.






You could probably tell my typing that I am tired and just wanted to get this posted. I'm getting ready for bed, Happy November everyone!