Friday, August 6, 2010

Hodge Podge

So, here's some random shots of what has been going on since the last update....





A Sausage Snack at the Hollywood Farmer's Market
Veggies
The stand we got our Pork Back Bacon for BLTs
Part of Kayla's Afro and some white lady

We went with Chibatta bread.

So this is the entrace I use when I walk to work, yeah probably not that interesting.
I may have went wheatpasting.
I spent last week in Vicksburg, MS here is the building I spent most of my time there.
View from my hotel room. What you see is the Mississippi River and the bridge leading to Louisiana. In the foreground is a rest stop I always used when travelling from Alabama to Oklahoma.


Stopped by this place when I was wondering around in the Country while in Vicksburg.





Sunset in Vicksburg, looked better in person.


Random shot of PDX.
The Hawthorne Bridge up to let a barge through.

1 comment:

kingdomforavoice said...

Cool shots. Where are the Ok pictures?