Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Okie Land 2010






So, as many of you know we made the trip back to my land of origin Oklahoma. We were in the area from Aug11th - Aug18th... We didn't have near enough time but it was Good times.

When we got into town we hooked up with my friend Sage, pictured above.
This store looked, colorful.
Sage is a musician based in Tulsa, Oklahoma and we met him at this old church that is now a recording studio.
Sorry, for shifting gears on you so quickly... My pics aren't in order of events... This is my Grandpa Ferguson's headstone.
Grandpa Oldham's Headstone, notice I never met him. I've heard stories though :)
My dad's headstone. I miss him every day of my life.

L 2 R: Cousin Victoria, Uncle Chris, Uncle Joe, Cousin Sara.
I can't type this much... This is a portion of the family at the family reunion.
Brother Mark and Sister in-Law Gretchen and their brood.
Grandma Ferguson with some grandkids.
This is my name as it is on the Praying Hands at ORU.
A cross made of shrubbery!
Praying hands...

No comments: